Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Five secrets Diana took with herself in the grave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Five secrets Diana took with herself in the grave Reply with quote

I read an article in the local newspaper called like this and here are the five things we'll never know for sure. I just want to say that I wrote these things derectly from the newspaper and I don't agree with many of them but I'm leaving you to decide if they are trouth or not.
1.''Was Diana in love with Dodi?" A few days before her death princess Diana told one of her friends that Dodi was a closed page in her life. But then why did she go that vacation with him in late August?
2."Did Diana know that someone wants her dead?" Six months before her death Diana was told by a minister to be very careful because someone wanted to kill her. And after her death we all saw a letter written by her where she said that someone wanted to kill her so Charles can get married again.
3."Is prince Harry Charles' son?" Many people think that he's actually James Hewit's son from Diana's short relationship with him. They all say that because the two look muchalike.
4."Was Diana pregnant at the time of the crash? And if she was, who was the father?" Many people think that this pregnancy was the reason for Diana's death. If she was pregnant from Dodi or from Hasan Han(who left her in July 1997) the royal family would have to settle with an arrabian brother or sister to the future king of England.
5."Why did she actually marry Charles?' From 2001 some papers say that Diana has written a letter to her sister Sarah in 1981 saying "I can finaly leave this drethfull place(London) and maybe I will become queen" What do these words mean?
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message
Christina
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts:

1.''Was Diana in love with Dodi?" NO, she was using him to get Hasnat back.

2."Did Diana know that someone wants her dead?" Yes, she had made enemies. I think she probably thought they would never try seriously, just enough to shut her up. She was a STRONG political motivator for millions of people world wide.

3."Is prince Harry Charles' son?" I think he is. But, there is a possibility that Hewitt is the father. If the Queen can cuckhold, why couldn't a future Queen? Andrew and Edward are said to be NOT Phillips. The jury is out still.

4."Was Diana pregnant at the time of the crash? No. Tests and people close to her have proved otherwise.

5."Why did she actually marry Charles?' She thought she was in love with him, and that because of his position, she would be able to never be divorced. She didn't fully know about Camilla/Charles relationship when she married. She suspected, but thought it would end.
I think she was talking in general about the dismal weather in London, the greyness of the city. She always enjoyed the sun/water. She had long talked about the possibility of becoming Princess of Wales, since she was a schoolgirl.
Smile
Christina is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you all this. I agree with all.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with you. Here's my opinion:

1.I don't think Diana was in love with Dodi. I don't know why, I just know she wasn't in love with him.

2.I believe she knew someone wanted to hurt her, and she thought that the queen wanted to, but personally I don't think that he queen is THAT cruel.

3.Absolutely YES- Harry is Charles' son. I've seen photos of Harry where he looks like Charles, well not exactely like him, but a little bit.

4.I don't think she was pregnant. Many of her friends and the doctors which pronounced her dead say that she wasn't pregnant.

5.She married him because she loved him. I think the right question is why did Charles marry Diana? After all he was still in love with Camilla.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Diana wasn't inlove wiht Dodi it was just a summer time fling. She was juts having fun with him.

2. Diana knew she had made enemies. And she was afraid of being murdered a few months before her own death.

3. Yes.

4. No.

5. Bacause she thought she loved him. She wanted someone who she couldn't divorce and someone who woul be able to care of her for the rest of her life. But neither of those things happened. Sad
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: