Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fave outfit that Diana wore?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Fave outfit that Diana wore? Reply with quote

I know she wore hundreds of outfits and looked beautiful in every single one, but does anyone have a particular favourite? I couldn't possibly choose i don't think! Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very difficult! I will and try think which one may be my favourite then let you know but it may take a while! Laughing
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im tell you about Diana's outfits but she very glamorous outfits but she collection evening dress since her marriages to Prince of Wales in 1981-1996 and she plans to display her own dress at Christies in London,England and New York,USA

and Diana sign books with her own signatures but she very proud of her what she done of her collection of frock dress.

im really like Travolta dress when she dance with actor John Travolta at white house very so FAMOUS!

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is definite the most famous dress of all. No wonder it was the highest bidder of all.

DianaForever
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the dress is commonly called, but I've always really loved the gown she wore on the Korean visit. The one with the lavender bottom and the embroidered, beaded long sleeve top. Honestly I love all of them, with the exception of a few of the things she wore way back in the early days, most of which were just too "80s" for my taste. But she looked so lovely in everything.
DianaForever is offline View user's profile Send private message

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So -
do we have some pictures of the most famous dresses?
That would be nice.

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: fave dress Reply with quote

Hi:

Yes that is a toughie. If we are talking gowns, it woudl be the red one that Jamient has posted on her profile. She looked dazzling in that. But I also have favourite *beep* dresses and suits.

Diane from Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: fave dress Reply with quote

Hi again:

I just posted a reply and it shows a "beep" dress. I am from Canada and possibly some of our sayings over here have a different meaning in the U.K. The type of dress I meant is a short dress that is worn to formal dinner parties. Like the short black one she wore to the Serpentine Gallery.

Diane from Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me a long time to decided which dress she wore is my favourite. Well, now I know and I have enclosed the picture of the dress. The reason is, in my eyes, I think this dress is very simple, smart, unfussy and the colour worked well on her. Bold green is also my favourite colour and that was the dress she wore when she visited Harrogate where I met her.

Last edited by Jamient1410 on Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She has woren a lot of beautiful autfits but this is one of my favouritesautfit
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite outfit that Diana wore was..I'm not sure of the date but she was sitting on a bed with an AIDS patient and she's in a red suit. A picture of her in that suit is in Diana:The Portrait but I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. If anyone has any pictures would you like to post it?
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngelDiana, is that the one?

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! That's the one I like that dress but I think I like seeing how happy she is in the pictures more. Anyways, another favourite of mine is the black "up yours!" Dress and the purple versace one also the blue one she wore to Swan Lake.

[/img]

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: