Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
is mr W and bowles happy.?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: is mr W and bowles happy.? Reply with quote

i read on a US magazine that windsor & bowles are not as happy as one is led to believe.?

its rumoured to be an open relationship Question
how can they be happy when they caused so much upset in two families lives.? although i guess they are as hard as nails and selfish to the core.!

i would imagine the spark is now gone because the cat and mouse game is over, so they end up now as 2 pathetic old farts in a boring relationship.
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are pathetic old farts Laughing
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Oh, yeah
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also heard that Charles and Camilla aren't happy it makes me so angry Mad Mad Mad Mad because of all the heart ache they caused and they only bveen married for about a year and a half godness Diana could put up with Charles a lot more than Camilla can when they're married. I also heard that Camilla wants a seperation from Charles and that they haven't been living together for a couple weeks or months. I heard they fight a lot and throw things a lot too!!! Mad Mad
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Charles is wellknown for throwing things at his wife. What's the matter, Camilla?! She wanted to be with Charles and made Diana's life horrible and now when she finaly married him-she can't live with him. I certainly would love to hear Charles say "We tried everything, but our relationship with Camilla just wasn't strong enough."
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Insy tha would be very interesting to hear them say that they have tried everything but they're marriage just isn't working out. I also heard that since it's "tradition for the Prince of Wales to have a mstress" he wanted another one while he was married to Camilla I bet Camilla wasn't too happy about that because now she knows exactly how Diana felt when she was alive! Shame on you
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Prince Charles is a very selfish man. He want his cake and eat it. Camilla should realised that she is not married to Prince Charles, she is married to the Royal Family. The Firm as Diana called it. Life will not be rosey once you married into Royal Family. But I can't say I feel sorry for Camilla because she is a grown woman and she knows what she is doing. If she is not happy with her marriage then tough. I agree, they have (that is include the backward royal family) made Diana's life very difficult so that is unforgiveable.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Oh, What a Revenge Reply with quote

You see Mr/MRs W and C, you reap what you sow! Smile
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh dont you JUST!!

and....speaking as a pathetic old fart....same age as both of them....let me tell you folks, that life doesnt HAVE to make one thus!!

as far as i am concerned, they both richly deserve each other! you only have to look at the pictures of charles' miserable face....that man simply does not KNOW how to be happy! and cwb....well....she defies belief at times.

ah well....i guess they are stuck with each other now! oh, what a shame...NOT!!!!!!

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jooles
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also read newspaper articles indicating this. We were all lead to believe that this was 'a love that would never die' lasting 30 years or so but how can this be so when Sheila Ferguson (member of 'The Three Degrees', Charles's fave group of 70s) openly states that Charles 'came on to her' at this time. Charles wants (as do all leading males of the British royal family) his cake and eat it. When I think of all the heartache those two caused and for what? She is lazy and has reportedly carried out less duties in the last 2 years than any other member of the royal household. He is spoilt and likes his own way - they thouroughly deserve each other. I agree with LuckyLady - you reap what you sow! Laughing
Jooles is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would just love to see this crusty couple devorce. Very Happy
lets face it she was a very loose woman during her past and had more
pricks than a dartboard. Embarassed
he on the other hand wanted a mother figure complete with lines and wrinkles. her eye bags are larger than a suitcaes. Laughing Laughing
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jooles
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Tee hee hee. U do make me laugh secrets! Smile Laughing
Jooles is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: