Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
the diana circle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: the diana circle. Reply with quote

no doubt you have heard of the diana circle?
they do much to keep diana,s memory alive.
usually they meet outside kensington palace on the aniversary
of her death.

this year they asked for .......generous donations....for one
of diana,s charities. i was rather shocked with the word, GENEROUS !
i think most people are very happy to give but it has to be what
one can afford.
it was unfortunate wording and i felt rather uneasy.
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message
sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, but the d.c. is run by a disabled lady and her husband, and they do not get any help, nor do they charge membership.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sama wrote:
yes, but the d.c. is run by a disabled lady and her husband, and they do not get any help, nor do they charge membership.

what is that to do with this this topic. Question

yes i do know about their problems and i have the greatest regard for them.

the e-mail asking for donations was from another lady conected to the DC.
there is always a nice way of asking.....the word generous ,makes people with little means feel very embarassed Exclamation

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

secrets, it IS to do with this topic when it comes under the name of the diana circle, which is why i answered it, not knowing that you knew the founders circumstances. we are all supposed to be supporters of diana and all to do with her, so why bite my head off? i simply answered you because i didnt realise you were aware of the circle's founders.

i didnt realise that the request had come from someone else.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sama wrote:
secrets, it IS to do with this topic when it comes under the name of the diana circle, which is why i answered it, not knowing that you knew the founders circumstances. we are all supposed to be supporters of diana and all to do with her, so why bite my head off? i simply answered you because i didnt realise you were aware of the circle's founders.

i didnt realise that the request had come from someone else.

i had no intention of biting your head off Rolling Eyes .....but stating the facts. Surprised
the lady who wrote me asked my opinion Exclamation and i replied with the same answer as here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: