Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you think that Diana was pregnant when she died?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think that Diana was pregnant when she died?
Yes, absolutely
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
No, I don't think so
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
I can't decide
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

dlive
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Diana was not pregnant. Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I totally agree with Jamient1410. Diana was not pregnant. She was too smart and classy to get herself into that situation and she wasn't real keen on getting married so soon after the train wreck of a marriage she just gotten out of. She was single and enjoying it. Dodi was something to do for the summer. She still love Hasnat and wanted to make him jealous and force him to make the next move. An unplanned pregnancy would have been the last thing she needed but I do think that the possibility of her getting back together with Hasnat scared the right people into thinking eventually she could have another child that could disgrace the royal lineage and that is why she's not here.

dlive
dlive is offline View user's profile Send private message
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i'm certain she wasn't pregnant. She wouldn't dream in a million years of upsetting William and Harry like this. I will be very shocked if it was proven that she was pregnant the night she died but no, I don't think so. She is cleverer than we think. She once said she was thick as a plank but really she was very clever woman.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

colormerose
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Absolutely not! Reply with quote

According to "inside' information that I have, Diana was not pregnant and would have been careful to avoid that for these reasons:

1) The detriment of that scandal upon her sons. She had grown older and wiser and regretted previous actions that had harmed the boys. The boys were also older and much more aware of the meaning and content of news flashes the world over about their mother.

2) She would not give "the firm" any such ammunition to use against her to openly discredit her. She had learned many valuable lessons of that nature in earlier years.

3) She would not wish that stigma upon any child she would bear. She was after all never left alone and news of that magnitude would be heard around the world and have ramifications for the child even in future.

4) She was not a young and nieve woman. She had avoided pregnancy in the years since being with Charles in a physical relationship. There was not a chance she would gamble with the stakes so high as mentioned above.

www.dianaspeaks.com
www.angelfire.com/mb2/connecting_to_diana
www.sessionswithspirit.info
colormerose is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Diana wasn't pregnant!
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also agree that she wasn't pregnant.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

kaman
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana being pregnant is just another conspiracy theory. There is no evidence that sujests that she was pregnant. It's up to people what they think, but i personally don't think she was.
kaman is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jooles
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she may well have been pregnant. Why was her boby embalmed so quickly and against French law? Who gave the order for this to be carried out? What were they trying to hide? Most importantly what was the 'surprise' Diana was going to announce to the world? How 'convenient' that she died at this precise time. I hope I am wrong but we will never know will we. Jooles
Jooles is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: