Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Do you think that Diana was pregnant when she died?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think that Diana was pregnant when she died?
Yes, absolutely
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
No, I don't think so
61%
 61%  [ 8 ]
I can't decide
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Do you think that Diana was pregnant when she died? Reply with quote

I can't really decide. Some say that that's why she was killed but I don't know. We probably will never know. Please, tell me what do you think. And if you say that she was pregnant, why do you think so?
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message
sarabella
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would agree with you,insy

but i cant decide about late Diana,Princess of Wales's death and if she have baby with Dodi's but in France already knew about Diana have baby! after she crash.

if Diana have baby and she would alives anytimes
sarabella is offline View user's profile Send private message AIM Address

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't think she was pregnant. She knew it would upset William and Harry so I don't think she would take that risk. I don't buy it at all.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way under the sun Diana would have put herself in that position, when she was just getting her life back in order again after the divorce. We don't even know what her intentions with Dodi were. So no I don't think she was pregnant.

Diana from Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have come across some picture of Diana in a swim suit in the day before she met the accident in Paris....that her tummy look abit pregnant but that could be bloated....oh well, since i don't have the picture, i can't show it to anyone here to judge. Me too, i can't decide as well. Sad
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about this picture? This is Diana a few weeks before she went to Paris. I don't think she is pregnant here. After all she was a 36-year-old woman who had a lot of stress in her life and she may have put on a little weight but I don't think that she is pregnant here.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion Diana was not pregnant when she died. I also heard this is quite personal but I heard that Diana had spent a week or so at her friend's on vacation a couple weeks before she died and her friend had said that she had her period so Diana wouldn't have be able to be pregnant if she had her period a week or so before.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree. I don't think she was pregnant. I mean, she had so many holidays in final months of her life and she may feel more relaxed. As a happned, she enjoyed the foods more and put a bit of weight on. Maybe she was more comfortable with her own skin so she feel more relaxed eating foods more often. But I believe that, if she was still alive, she would definitely gone back to the gym.

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamient1410 I also agree that Diana was probably more comfortable with herself so she didn't worry about her body too much. She was very involved with going on vacation with Dodi that I don't think she really thoought about exercising as much. I think she was having a great summer with Dodi and I saw pictures of her swimming in the water so she probably just did a lot of swimming instead of her normal exercise like running or something.

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, BUT:

IF Diana was pregnant, I don't think it could have been Dodi's. But it could have been Hasnat Khan's. However, I don't know when they broke up, so it is a moot question.

A SQEAMISH THEORY: in one conspiracy theory, the reason why the ambulance took so long getting her to the hospital, was that "they" knew she was pregnant and a botched abortion was done in the ambulance, which was botched, and that is what really killed her.

Noelle
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is so hard to come up with a final solution with alll the conspiracy theories but I still say Diana wasn't pregnant at the time of her death.

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The picture looked like she can be pregnant or bloated. Also, she was an exercise bluff, who loved working out and wouldn't have gotten out of shape like that too easily. Confused

I wonder what was the big surprise she was going to tell the photographers and news media on Monday?

Also, what was the tell Me Yes rings for? And tell me yes to what, - a friendship? Did you guys see that ring!???? Tell me oui oui to Marriage? I say yes. Confused

Oh by the way, dear Muhammad al Fayed, can I have the other one, the princess didn't want? LOL Smile
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana was starting to feel comfortable with her body that suummer and she just wanted to relax Paul Burrell has said that ring was for friendship and she has always loved Dr. Hasnat Khan being with Dodi was just a summer fling.
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com

LuckyLady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but Dr Khan didn't get killed, and refused smartly to marry her? I guess he knew the consequences. She was an exercise bluff; who exercised daily since her bulimia days. Yes, pictures speak louder than a thousand words!

Paul Burrell, waited 5 years to reveal the article which she stated Charles wanted her dead; now we are supposed to believe everything he says about her relationship with Dodi? Give me a break, he wasn't even on the trip with them! Her sons were!
LuckyLady is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with AngleDiana. Yes she was a 'exercise bluff' but I don't think she was exercising while she was away. Like AngleDiana said, she was starting to feel more comfortable with her body so maybe she was feeling more relax with eating. If Diana was murdered, as it happened that Dodi was with her in the car that night. Diana knew her life was in danger months before she died. Correct me if I am wrong, Yes, Diana totally in love with Dr Khan but his family doesn't approved of Diana. I'm not sure why but I think it's because she is not a mulism or something like that. It is something to do with their beliefs. I think Diana see Dodi as a brother, not a boyfriend. As she was a freed woman first time in that summer almost a year since THE divorce so I think she want to enjoyed herself and be a little naughty. I mean why not because she lead a very formal life when she married into the Royal fold. You said that she was 'exercise bluff' so she would have not be out of shape that quickly. But that it is possible because I believed she was away for approximately 2 months and if she wasn't exercising then your shomach muscles will start to more lax and expanding if eating more foods than normal. I believed that happened with Diana so I am a firm believer that she was not pregnant. She was realxed and happy and in a way, let herself go for a while. That is what holiday is all about, to escape from bonkers world and be naughty! . Smile Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: