Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pregnancy test on Diana's DNA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Pregnancy test on Diana's DNA Reply with quote

Pregnancy test on Diana's DNA
09:41am 4th June 2006

DNA tests are to be carried out to discover if she was pregnant

DNA tests are to be carried out to discover whether Princess Diana was pregnant when she died.

The special investigation into her 1997 car crash, headed by former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Lord Stevens, plans to test traces of blood still in the Mercedes, The Mail on Sunday has learned.

Read: The truth about Diana's death

Advances in forensic and DNA testing since the original French probe can establish whether the tiny amount of dried blood, which matches Diana's type, is that of a woman who was pregnant.

The findings could lay to rest a raft of conspiracy theories that have flourished since Diana and Mohamed Al Fayed's son Dodi were killed in the Paris crash.

Fayed has always insisted the couple were due to wed and that Diana was pregnant. He also claims the couple were killed by British security services because the Royal Family would not tolerate the thought of Diana carrying a Muslim baby. Those who knew Diana best, however, have offered new evidence to Lord Stevens to claim the pregnancy was simply not possible.

Rosa Monckton, whose daughter Domenica was Diana's godchild, spent a week with the princess just before her fatal journey.

She has told the inquiry that when they said their goodbyes on August 20 - 11 days before Diana died - her friend had started to menstruate, making it biologically impossible for her to be pregnant.

Yet the probe remains mired in conflicting evidence. French authorities have always insisted the Mercedes crashed in the Pont d'Alma tunnel because driver Henri Paul was drunk.

But new witness statements from those who spent time with him on that final day say the driver hardly touched a drop. And former girlfriend Laurence Pujol said Paul rarely drank on duty.
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that Dodi did bought Diana a ring as a present. I do believe it is not a engagement. I don't buy it. I said to myself once that if Diana was pregnant then there is something seriously wrong with her mind but she is not that stupid and she knew what she was doing so I think she was having a 'summer fling' with Dodi as she got nothing to do during the summer. I am saying it as a realistic and I strongely believe that she was having a summer fling with him that is all. Nothing more. And I do believe she was not pregnant. Yes, we all have seen the ring of Dodi brought for her but as a PRESENT. Well, a very expensive present! Laughing
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: