Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How did you feel when you heard that Diana has died?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Have you ever seen Diana in person?
Yes, I even talked to her(but I didn't talk to her)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, but I really wanted
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: How did you feel when you heard that Diana has died? Reply with quote

This is a question which has many answers. I felt very strange and suddenly I realised that my most favourite person is gone. Then I felt a big hole in my soul and I cried everytime I saw a video about her.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message
AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do know what you mean. I felt the same way when Diana died. Now I'm better but I did used to cry if I saw her in a video or something.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

cavalier_999
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: hellooooooooo Reply with quote

AngelDiana wrote:
I do know what you mean. I felt the same way when Diana died. Now I'm better but I did used to cry if I saw her in a video or something.

i agree with you .................

bye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

cavalier_999
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: hellooooooooo Reply with quote

AngelDiana wrote:

i agree with you .................

bye ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your name cavelier?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked. Dumbfound. Impossible.That how I felt when I first learned she died.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as I heard about the crash on the television, and before anything else was announced, I knew that Diana would die. It was a feeling like this was destined to be and history was already laid out before us. It was a very weird feeling, almost like I had read a history book about it before it happened.
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you db. I believe there is a reason for it. I believe life has already mapped out for us before we were born. I always believe that personally.

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Jamient we will just have to see how this plays out and I hope and pray, for the sake of those concerned, that the inquest comes to a truthful result that will finally put our hearts at rest once and for all, because as we all know, this speculation has left a lot of us in a turmoil for far too long.

db (Diane from Canada)
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree. Hopefully Diana will be left in peace sooner than later and especially, for rest of us.

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Diana should rest in peace. She deserves to be left alone and just rest in peace.

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was absolutely and utterly devastated when diana died. it felt as if a dearly, dearly loved friend had been killed...i spent days in tears, and dreamed of her as well.

very little has affected me as deeply or as hard as this. i guess because we all tended to feel that we 'knew' her somehow. she was a real person, not a cut-out. she laughed, she cried, she touched.....god...she touched people's souls as well.

i miss her so much.
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean I cryed a lot too and I loved her so much. I was so sad when Diana died because she was an amazing person I loved her so much and I miss her a lot I do still love her and I will always support her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: