Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello, a fan of Princess Diana for many years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djlevinson
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Hello, a fan of Princess Diana for many years Reply with quote

HI,
This is the first time I go to a "Diana" site, I have been a collector and a fan since Prince Charles started dating Lady Diana. The first time I saw her picture, she looked like a princess. She had two wonderful boys, showed them the real world, and hopefully they have enough of their mothers touch in their hearts to continue her special closeness with everyday people. She was close to Mother Teresa, helping with the sick and dying, her heart with busting at the seams with love and compassion. That is the Princess I choose to remember, one of caring, compassion and that giggle.
djlevinson is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya welcome to the boards xxxxxxxx
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Smile
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

djlevinson
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: thank you ... Reply with quote

Jamient1410 wrote:
Welcome! Smile

Thank you for both for making me feel welcomed!
I wanted to get into a forum or a fan club before the 10 year Anniversary in 2007. I had come upon this website a year or so ago and have downloaded some wallpapers, which are so beautiful.
Look forward to chatting.... :wink:

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe it will be 10 years next year. Can't believe it! I remembered it as if it was yesterday.

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i can't believe it neither you'd never think it would you? It's cos everyone still loves her and we talk about her everyday as if she's here lol
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

djlevinson
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: I watched TV the whole week Reply with quote

Amy wrote:
Yeah i can't believe it neither you'd never think it would you? It's cos everyone still loves her and we talk about her everyday as if she's here lol

I was up watching reading when it came on the bottom of the screen that she had died. I woke up my husband to tell him, he was like ugghhhh, I sat up almost all night watching people starting to put bouquets of flowers in front of Kensington Palace. The TV was always on the whole week, including the funeral.
People have asked "Where were you when you found out she died", just like President Kennedy. She will always be a beautiful Princess.

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it was on every channel. It was all over the news all the time, all day. I never forget it. I was in shock so was everybody. I went to the shop to get a newspaper, that was Sunday morning and you can tell what people was thinking as if we all have the same brainwaves. It was very strange but a very sad day. Even in Sky movies channels, it showed up in the banner on the bottom screen to tell us the update news about Diana. I just could not believe it. I will never never forget it as long as I live.

djlevinson
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Kept telling my nieces about her... Reply with quote

Jamient1410 wrote:
Yeah, it was on every channel. It was all over the news all the time, all day. I never forget it. I was in shock so was everybody. I went to the shop to get a newspaper, that was Sunday morning and you can tell what people was thinking as if we all have the same brainwaves. It was very strange but a very sad day. Even in Sky movies channels, it showed up in the banner on the bottom screen to tell us the update news about Diana. I just could not believe it. I will never never forget it as long as I live.

Just so they would remember there was a Princess and she had a good heart, and two wonderful boys. Everytime I find a book on her with lots of pictures I give it as a gift for my little princesses...

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello evryone,
I also cannot believe that it will be 10 years next year. I am only 15 but I rememmber her death as if it was yesterday. I have been collecting a lot of stuff on Princess Diana and I am a huge fan as well. If anybody lives in Canada I heard they are playing shows on the Royal Family on Victoria's Day. I am sure they will be very interesting.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

djlevinson
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Welcome Reply with quote

AngelDiana wrote:
Hello evryone,
I also cannot believe that it will be 10 years next year. I am only 15 but I rememmber her death as if it was yesterday. I have been collecting a lot of stuff on Princess Diana and I am a huge fan as well. If anybody lives in Canada I heard they are playing shows on the Royal Family on Victoria's Day. I am sure they will be very interesting.

This is the ideal place for fans of the Princess to gather and chat. I am also a collector of "Diana" and continue to be on the lookout for items I don't have.
WELCOME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Welcome to the Diana Forum/Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: