Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Woman's 100 Most Beautiful Women Of All Time:
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News Princess Diana News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that they have seemed to have forgotten about natural beauty and like i said before Diana in my opinion is number one because she never needed much makeup to look beautiful in the first place.
Was it just based on looks or was it based on their personality as well?
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

secrets
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AngelDiana wrote:
I agree that they have seemed to have forgotten about natural beauty and like i said before Diana in my opinion is number one because she never needed much makeup to look beautiful in the first place.
Was it just based on looks or was it based on their personality as well?

either way...Diana had both.
secrets is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah she sure did Cool
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Diana had both too.

tontomum
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: New Woman 100 Beautiful Woman of all time Reply with quote

Diana should have been number one as she had the beauty inside and out. Very Happy

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana is number #1 it would be cool if we could make our own list as a group and say how we think the list should have gone with Diana being number 1 of course! Very Happy Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: