Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Who do you think murdered the Princess and why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faith
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Who do you think murdered the Princess and why? Reply with quote

I may not have all the answers as to who or why, but the rest is almost as clear as day. When-of course-Aug.1997. Where-Paris. How-car crash.
My opinion is that someone in the royal family itself. or someone working for the royal family, had the Princess 'eliminated'.
As for why, well, lets see...it couldv'e been because she was pregnant with Dodi's baby, it couldv'e been that they were afraid she'd reveal certain aspects of the royal families internal problems and they didn't want her to 'tell all', or they were afraid that she would re-marry and there would be an unacceptable union in the family. (That sure would make Christmas gatherings uncomfortable, a muslim in the palace.)

So, I ask you....Who do you think killed our shining light, and why??If there is a conspiracy, we all might as well voice our thoughts as we may be closer to the truth than the investigators are.
faith is offline View user's profile Send private message
Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF Princess Diana was murdered, I remember not long before she died, she said to the Daily Mirror reporter - 'You don't know what I am going to do next.' Also Prince charles has agreed that Diana will spend with her kids in christmas 1997 which they supposed to be with Royal Family gathering. Something was going on. A lot of things doesn't make sense but Diana knew her power. She certainly love her kids so she do anything to be with her kids so maybe she was blackmailing her ex and the royal Family
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

junexx
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I BELEIVE THERE WAS CERTAINLY SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG WHEN DIANA AND DODI WERE GETTING READY TO LEAVE THE HOTEL WHERE THEY WERE.
IF THE DRIVER WAS AT ALL WORSE FOR DRINK ,SURELY DIANAS BODY GUARD WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS AND STOPPED THIS CERTAIN DRIVER GETTING IN TO THE DRIVERS SEAT HE WAS THER TP PROTECT DIANA.
I HAVE READ THE DIFFERENT NEWSPAPERS THAT HAVE HAD ANY COMMENTS AT ALL ABOUT OUR DIANA .I HAVE ALSO READ THE BOOKS THAT HAVE COME OUT EXPLAINING DIANAS SADNESS OVER HER MARRIAGE.
I THINK CHARLES DIDNT APPRECIATE WHAT A WOUNDERFUL PERSON DIANA WAS,SHE CAME TO HIM (WHOLE)SHE GAVE HIM HER LOVE AND GAVE HIM TWO SONS OF WHOM SHE LOVED WITH ALL HER HEART.I DO BELIEVE THAT SHE WAS DOING A WOUNDERFUL JOB FOR OUR COUNTRY WHICH WITH TRAVELING ABROAD GAINING OTHER PEOPLES LOVE WHEN THEY SAW WHAT A NATURAL PERSON SHE WAS THUS I STRONGLY BELIEVE SHE DESEVED THE TITLE QUEEN OF HEARTS HER BELIEF THAT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO KILL HER I TENDED TO BELIEVE HER IF SHE WASNT RIGHT WHY IS NT SHE STILL WITH US IN OUR COUNTRY SHE WOULD OF MADE A WOUNDERFUL QUEEN.I BEIEVE THE MAJORITY OF OUR COUNTRY AND OTHER COUNTRIES WHER SHE HAS VISITED BELIEVE THE SAME AT THE END OF THE DAY WE WANT JUSTICE FOR DIANA AND DODI AND WE DO NOT WANT THIS JURY OF OFFICERS FROM THE PALACE SITTING ON THE JURY JUSTICE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAIR I FEEL THIS WOULD NOT BE FAIR.
junexx is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MI5 and MI6 on the orders of The Royal family namely Philip and Chucky Twisted Evil
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

finnlady
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy wrote:
MI5 and MI6 on the orders of The Royal family namely Philip and Chucky Twisted Evil

Only my opinion but:

Diana was murdered because Charles didint stand his ex -wife being married to another man.

Because there was a landmine project going on and industry which suffered already cause of Diana.

Because Dodi was a muslim and USA and Britannia already planned to atteck Irak, Iran and Syria and Afganistan...

Because the Royals are so called Christians and its based to Israelic religion where Egypt is a red colour to hit down. Diana was " making dirty" things as a mother of maybe next King. He was a "*beep*" to Mossad gang.

Didi you know that Bush is a 18 th cousin to Charles?

Sorry for mistakes...as a Finn...
finnlady is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe that some member of the royal family had something to do with the death of Diana because on the night she died she had told William on the phone she would be home the next morning. I do believe some secret services have had something to do with Diana's death because not all questions have been answered. Like why did it take nearly an hour to remove Diana from her car when people could see her inside and sources have said when they opened the car's back right door they could touch her. Why did it take the ambulance so long to get to the hospitakl and why didn't they go to the two closer to the scene of the crash instead of the Salee Pitriere? Why was the scene of the crash cleaned after only an hour? Why did the crash sound like two explosions? I think these questions and more needs to be answered. So Diana and the public can live peacefully and so Diana can rest in peace.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep. philip and chucky. little doubt. remember her statement 'someone is planning an accident for me, in my car'?
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I do remember that I also heard somewhere that it's either the Queen or Prince Philip they can't be arrested for murder. Prince Philip didn't really like Diana and she didn't have a great relaionship with theRoyal Family they were afraid that Diana would break their faamily down, in my opinion.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: