Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What was the grave mistake Diana committed in her life?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muala
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: What was the grave mistake Diana committed in her life? Reply with quote

Another open question:
What was the grave mistake Diana committed in her life?
Muala is offline View user's profile Send private message
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marrying Charles in the first place Laughing
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First place: Yes - marrying Charles !

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think diana's biggest mistake was panorama that may force her to divorce by Queen. I think she gone a bit too far but I think she may think why can't she do it as her ex-husband did it. I think her life was in more danger after panorama as she was a powerful figure around the globe. In my view, I think that was her greatest mistake.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Ronsgal
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: What Was Diana's Gravest Mistake Reply with quote

I think her gravest mistake was doing that interview. As i have learned with family, one puts up with flaws but one does not make things worse. In my opinion, the late Diana put fire to a stick of dynamite when she did that interview. Let Charles do all the talking and making a cake of himself to the public!

People adored her (and still do) and anything she does err...did brought lots of attention. By playing silent, more respect and more sympathy to the silent one.
Ronsgal is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the grave mistake that Diana made was marrying Charles but if she never married Charles she may not have been able to help so many people in the many different countries she did visit and she would not have had Princes William and Harry. They are both very level headed and kind people to look up to.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

without a doubt, marrying charles and getting involved with the windsors.

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say I agree that Diana's gravest mistake was to marry Charles and become part of the royal family. Why? Because then none of us would have had the pleasure of "knowing" her. She would have remained an anonymous upper crust woman. (Nothing wrong with that. It's just that we would not have had the benefit of her presence on this earth.)

I do agree that her greatest mistake was the Panorama interview. While it gave some people, like ourselves, to see and hear how she really felt and the truth of some rumors (James Hewitt), it also gave her detractors huge ammunition to damage her further. It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Noelle
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think her mistake was givving that Panorama interview. But I don't think that marrying Charles was such a mistake-after all if she had't married him William and Harry wouldn't have been born and the world wouldn't have met the greatest woman of all times.
Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have to agree actually with you two. If Diana nnever married Charles then we would have never known her. For her personal happiness I think a grave mistake was marrying Charles I think, in my opinion she would have been happier never marryiing Charles so I'm a bit unsure of what her grave mistake was because she had two boys with Prince Charles that she absolutely adored.

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you all. One thing is if she never married Prince Charles, we would never had Princess Diana and maybe she would be a lot happier in freedom life but another thing is she got 2 amazing boys and she make difference to all kind of people in this world and I beleive that gave her happniess. She loved making people smile and that gave her a smile. It is difficult really but Princess Diana WAS existed, even she leads a very different and powerful life but always reminded us that she was a human being that have feelings like the rest of us. She see us as no different. Classless is the right word.

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Jamient 1410 Diana was known at first for being the wife of the Prince of Wales but then she began to make a name for herself and became her own person. She showed peple how to care and love others and she also showed people a human royal her marriage wasn't a happy one but if she hadn't of married Prince Charles we probably wouldn't know about her today.

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I agree. She was trying to tell us that there is nothing wrong with hugging people when they are in distress or shake their hands whilst they have diseases like AIDS.

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Diana was quite impulsive in a way. I think she liked getting things done and in a big way as her celebrity started to grow I belive the Royal Family wanted to get rid of her more and more, Diana walked across a minefield in Angola and she touched an AIDS patient when she did it she showed great courage and I agree Jamien1410 that she just wanted to stop the prejudice and stigma that goes with the disease. Since Diana's celebrity was growing I guess another mistake was going against the royal family. I applaude her for standing up for her self but in my opinion the royals may have had something to do with her death or the MI6 and as her status grew she became more of a target.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: