Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
August 31st, 1997 A date never forgotten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: August 31st, 1997 A date never forgotten Reply with quote

Diana died exactly 9 years ago at 4:00 am in Paris, France. I just wanted to say she lives on in my heart forever and I will always keep her memory alive. I am so happy to have known about her and to get to see wondrerful pictures of her ad to talk about her. Diana will live forever in my heart may she always rest in peace.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
colormerose
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: "The Day the Music Died..." Reply with quote

This date is one which reminds me of the song by Don McLean "The Day The Music Died".
Diana had a music all her own. Her lyrics were of compassion, tolerance, endeavor, warmth, composure, and most importantly that of love as applied in the agape' sense. Her melody was one that was heard the world over and the notes of her life sounded out clear and strong before they were silenced. On Aug. 31st, 1997 the music known as Diana died and the world is a far more deprived place because of it.
However, those of us who remember so well the music of Diana can aid the world by humming or singing the same tune.... by doing those things that she set as examples of the highest kind. Pick up her tune, sing it loud as you reach out to help those who need it. Hum it softly as you extend comfort and compassion to those who so desperately need it. Sway to it as you rock your own babies and the babies who need someone to love them. Dance to it as you remember to embrace those who aren't your same color, religion, financial status, or belief systems. If those of us who witnessed the Diana song don't remember to hum or sing it, then the tune may not survive and that would be the greatest loss and the music surely would have died that day!

"Sing, sing a song, sing it loud, sing it long..." The Carpenters

www.dianaspeaks.com
www.angelfire.com/mb2/connecting_to_diana
www.sessionswithspirit.info
colormerose is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she will never be forgotten. She will always be remembered. She was known for her beauty and she was a people's princess. That is how she will always be remembered and that will go down to history books.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree! Very Happy Diana was an amazing person with a beautiful soul!
"I found myself wanting to hug and kiss (my sons) all the time. But they have rather passed that stage. I kept reminding myself that they were nearly young men who didn't want to be kissed and hugged by their mother too much."
www.dianaspeaks.com
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: