Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
URGENT!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: URGENT!!!! Reply with quote

Ok guys there is alot of Diana bashing going on on these forumshttp://www.etoile.co.uk/forum/ now i need all the true Diana supporters to go there with me and stand up for our darling Diana!!!
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Urgent Reply with quote

Hi Amy: Crying or Very sad

Okay, count me in. Opinions are one thing, but bashing will not be tolerated Exclamation I see you have to be a member of their forum to comment. How are we going to go about this?

Diane, Toronto, Canada.
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Diane you just need to register first Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will go this site and stand by Diana 100%.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

scupidu
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum rules there are very heavy:
If you express strong views to the opposite, you will be banned:
Quote:
Please read this carefully. If you don't agree with this point of view, you are probably not going to enjoy this forum very much. If you express strong views to the opposite, we may recommend you to go and find another place to discuss the British royals, as indicated by a rank of "Exiled" and your status being made inactive. An "exiled" member may come back to court once they agree they can live with the views outlined in this message below.

Our Forum members and all the true Diana supporters probably will be indicated by a rank of "Exiled" Confused

::: www.princess-diana.com ::: www.princess-diana.co.uk ::: www.pictures-princess-diana.com :::
scupidu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to join, and i cannot see how one does! the join this group bar came up, and then vanished. what now?

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

sama
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

going there to stand up for diana right now!

by the way, amy, i can't find a join this group button for queen of hearts. any idea why? would like to join that one.

sama
sama is offline View user's profile Send private message

pocketnunu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: etoile website Reply with quote

Strangely -- and I hate to say it -- but a do agree with just about everything listed as "Our View." Don't worry, for the sake of this forum, I won't bash. But I find it very limiting that this other website would restrict opinions that ran the gamut of the spectrum. It's almost totalitarian.

Here is that website's warning from the admin:

"This Forum's view on Charles - Camilla - Diana

Please read this carefully. If you don't agree with this point of view, you are probably not going to enjoy this forum very much. If you express strong views to the opposite, we may recommend you to go and find another place to discuss the British royals, as indicated by a rank of "Exiled" and your status being made inactive. An "exiled" member may come back to court once they agree they can live with the views outlined in this message below.

Our view:
- Charles, Camilla and Diana ALL THREE committed adultery
- Charles, Camilla and Diana ALL THREE made mistakes and also did good things
- Diana WAS NOT crazy, yet she did have various problems often referred to as mental instability
- Charles IS NOT a bad father, nor did Diana consider him to be so
- Charles and Diana were unsuitable from the start and their marriage would probably have broken down with or without Camilla
- Charles and Camilla are now married and apparently very happy together
- It is USELESS to bring up the Charles-Camilla-Diana discussion as people will never all agree on this
- Neither Charles, nor Camilla, nor Diana are evil
- Neither Charles, nor Camilla nor Diana are a saint

There will be a separate forum solely for the Charles-Camilla-Diana discussion. Here you can debate as much as you want as long as you stick to the general forum guidelines (no personal attacks etc.). All other discussion of the CCD-triangle will be deleted, unless is takes place in the forum set up for this purpose."
pocketnunu is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail

xanadu
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: I joined the forum... Reply with quote

I registered at the forum to post but i did not see all the other discussions. Which ones have Diana bashing? My username is Diana_Spencer

the only one that might have bashing would be the one on Sarah Ferguson---her daughters fight to have her treated better.
xanadu is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in too. To Diana bashers, they can get lost! But I noticed there is a lot of junk messages of 'last posting' lists. How do you get rid of them? I noticed it is increasing. I never open them, I can tell if it's junk messages. I don't know if junk is the right word. If some people are diana basher then why did they talk about her? That is because she is interesting enough to talk about.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: