Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
meet Diana before?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: meet Diana before? Reply with quote

im really interest Princess Diana since her death in 1997 and im fond of her and i never met her before but i read all of her life till she died and im been read of her biography books and television,movies also about Diana but im collection of her magazines in the scrapbooks about late Diana,Princess of Wales for longtimes.

and last November 2002 i went to her old home Kensington Palace in London,England see her famous dress what Diana wores her frock dress since her marriages to Prince Charles in 1981-1996 and i look her dress at display its so beautiful dress but i cant touch her dress but its more lots of money like as million dollars! but i cant afford for it!

but im wishes i would like go see Althorp where Diana was grew-up and she was buried in island and her brother was owner there i told my mom about i wanted go there sometime but im fell love with England lots!
Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Sara, i went to Althorp last year it is so beautiful there was so many people there aswell xxxxxxxxx Very Happy
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Paula
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - unfortunately I never meet Diana. Who did?

Paula
Paula is offline View user's profile Send private message

hoopslife
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's a great pity that i didn't met her as well. I wish i had. Crying or Very sad
hoopslife is offline View user's profile Send private message

loopylou
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I regret never meeting Diana Sad and I would love to visit Althorpe some time, although I will find it extremely sad knowing she loved having people around her yet she was buried in the middle of a lake on an island all by herself.
loopylou is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met diana once. She visited Harrogate, I think in 1991 and I was about 14 or 15 years old. I was so exicted. She wore lovely green garmets with black collar and knee lenght skirt. My heart was racing with nerves but exicted at the same time. As she shook my hand and I couldn't talk at all as if I live in dreaming world. she looked at me and smiled. Her skin .... god ...looked so flawless and I couldn't believe that I shook her hand. she was SO BEAUITFUL! BEAUITFUL! Much more beauitful than in pictures. It was very wonderful experience that i will never forget for rest of my life.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

joanne
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw Diana twice when she came to Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield.
The first time she was with Prince Charles and that was about 1985.
I remember them landing in a red helicopter.
The second time was 1993 and she came to visit the second chance unit which deals with head injuries.
I was just becoming a big fan at that stage due to Diana Her True Story being published and was more preoccupied with taking photographs so unfortunately I didn`t get to meet her but my mother shook her hand.
That is my biggest regret that I never got to speak to her but at the time I figured I will see her in the future never imagining the tragedy that was to happen.
I remember hearing someone saying to her "you`re the best thing that ever happened to the royal family and I wish you and your sons all the happiness for the future" and she said thankyou very much.
I also noticed how much more beautiful she was in person and how her hair and skin glowed.
She was wearing little make-up but looked so beautiful and natural.
She was wearing a grey pinstripe suit.
As she was leaving her car pulled into the main road and the pavement was lined with tons of people hoping for a glimpse of her.
Whenever I have had to go to Pinderfields since I look at the unit and the car park where she did a walkabout and I can still feel her presence there.
joanne is offline View user's profile Send private message

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's true, she was so beauitful in real life. Everything glowed. She was undoubty a natural beauty which to me, was and still is very rare. Smile
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get to meet Diana it was the most amazing thing in the world!She was so beautiful and I didn't get to talk to her but I saw her and she was very kind to everyone! I'll never forget that moment!

Last edited by AngelDiana on Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

ImetDiana
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: I met Diana Reply with quote

I met Diana, Princess of Wales in 1985 and again in 1990 when she came to America for the first time, with Prince Charles. Then in 1990, she visited us again by herself. I remember standing there at Andrew's Air Force Base and my heart racing...then she stepped out of the plane with Prince Charles, wearing a beautiful red dress and looking absolutely gorgeous, as she was always! They both came over to the crowd and I had a dozen of white lily's (which I didn't know were her favorite until the day of her funeral, which was 9 years ago today). And she looked at me and the lily's and she smiled big...when she accepted the lily's, I said, welcome to America, Your Royal Highness, and I had a tear coming down my cheek and she said, "Thank you" and "chin up" and she went on her way. I will never forget that moment!
ImetDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must have been amazing for hre to actually talk to you!
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: