Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index
::: powered by Princess-Diana.com :::
Diana, Princess of Wales
A place to have discussions, share information and post pictures about Princess Diana

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Favourite tiara

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den Princess Diana Den
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favourite tiara?
Spencer family
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Windsor family
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Favourite tiara Reply with quote

SPENCER FAMILY TIARA

WINDSOR FAMILY TIARA
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Royaltyfreak
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Spencer Tiara.

Is there some information about that tiara????
Royaltyfreak is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Amy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really love the Spencer tiara it is defo my fave besides i don't like the pearls in the Windsor one

Last edited by Amy on Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amy is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

sara1981
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote Spencer tiara because its very traditional tiara

her grandmother wores tiara for years till Diana got married in 1981 they later she give to Althorp when she got divorces from Prince Charles in 1996.

and also her ex-sister-in-law wores that also for borrow of wedding of her brother's wedding in 1989

lauracrazygirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the WINDSOR FAMILY TIARA because it makes diana look like the queen she really was and Should have been. Were as I feel the spencer tiara, Although lovely is more a princess tiara rather then a queen.

Also the windsor family tiara is very modest when you compear it to the other tiaras in the queen's collection. It's not to flashy kinda modern, but gives off a real feeling of respect and honor for the women who wares it

lauracrazygirl is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think windsor tira as she looked amazing on it. She does looked like a queen and looked very regal. I do also like spender tira aswell. Not a long ago, Camilia was wearing a tira and she dosn't looked good at all. they looked huge and it doesn't really suit her.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

db
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Vote for Tiara Reply with quote

I am a new member. I went into the Poll about the Tiara. I like the Spencer Family Tiara. While the Windsor Tiara is a very classic looking one, the Spencer Tiara is unique, Diana's own family treasure, and she looks adorable in it in this photo. She also looked stunning in it when she wore it when she was older.

Sincerely, Diane from Canada
db is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like both tiaras on Diana. They are both very pretty but I have to say I like the Spencer tiara a little better. Wasn't the Spencer tiara the one she wore at her wedding? I'm not sure about which one she wore. Overall I think they are both very pretty.
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Jamient1410
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she wore spencer tira at her wedding.
Jamient1410 is offline View user's profile Send private message

Sassie
Forum Member
Forum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royaltyfreak wrote:
I really like the Spencer Tiara.

Is there some information about that tiara????

I found out some information about it:

The Spencer Tiara

A gold tiara in the form of scrolling foliage and tulip and star shaped flowers decorated with diamonds in silver settings. Although the Spencer tiara is traditionally believed to have been made in 1767, the style would suggest a date around the 1830's. The tiara was remounted in 1927 by Asprey and Co., Ltd., with stones taken from various items of jewelry donatd by the Spencer family. The small scrolls at either end are what remains of an earlier setting.

Courtesy Althorp House
Sassie is offline View user's profile Send private message

Insy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: My favourite picture with Diana's tiara Reply with quote

Insy is offline View user's profile Send private message

AngelDiana
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Insy that's a beautiful picture! Very Happy
AngelDiana is offline View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diana, Princess of Wales Forum Index -> Princess Diana Den All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: